Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sunday Outdoor Yoga (7/29)

NOTE: YOGA IS ON!!! So it appears that Mother Nature is yet making it difficult for me again. The sun is out, it is nice and dry, and it is beautiful! I will be there if anyone is interested in yoga this morning. I will be there at the parking lot a few minutes before class then I'll head over to our yoga spot. Sorry for such short notice!

Hi there! I just checked the weather and since it seems like Saturday will turn out to be a beautiful, the rain seemed to have postponed to tomorrow morning. According to weather.com, it appears to start raining early Sunday morning throughout the morning, so unfortunately, class will not take place tomorrow.

I know that something similar to this had happened before, so I will make a note tomorrow morning prior to class to confirm. If it turns out to be sunny and dry in the AM tomorrow, then expect there to be class; however, if you start to see raindrops, then most likely there will be no class.

Please e-mail me if you have any questions. Enjoy your Saturday in sunshine while it last!
Cheers,
Sammi

No comments: