Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sunday Yoga (9/16) - It's up to you...

Hi there! So it's a rainy chilly Saturday, but tomorrow is expected to be sunny; however, it will be the chilliest day yet for yoga outdoors. It is expected to be in the high 50s, low 60s in the morning, so I will leave it up to you whether you would like to meet up for yoga. If so, please leave a comment saying yes or no. If I receive 3 comments of "yes", then expect there to be yoga. So make sure if you want to meet up that you leave a public message (you can be anonymous), but I want to make sure that all can see 3 or more comments so they know whether or not class will take place.

If you're confused, then email me! :) and I'll leave the comments for you. SO... if you see 3 or more comments with a "yes", then expect there to be yoga; otherwise, hope for next week!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have at least 3 people so YOGA IS ON!!! Wear layers! :) See you then!