Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yoga Outdoors is Back!!!!

Hey hey hey to all you dedicated yogis/yoginis!

As some of you already know (and were quite dedicated every week), I held outdoor yoga classes last year every Sunday morning. Due to a busy schedule this year, I have not been able to commit on a weekly basis, but I definitely would like to keep the tradition going. This year, it will take place on Saturday, July 5th and July 19th, so long as the weather cooperates so cross your fingers. I will be sending out email notices a day or two in advance to determine whether or not we're on.

I understand that yoga classes are a luxury, and not all of us have the means to afford a gym membership, yoga classes, and gas, food, and the list goes on, so I will leave this option to donate open but not required. The charity I have selected to donate to is called "Underdog ResQ". I've done some work with them before, and they are an all breed dog rescue that does not discriminate against any breed as long as they are of adoptable temperament. For more information on this wonderful organization, check out www.underdogresq.org.





So... here are the OFFICIAL dates (all Saturday mornings from 10-1130):
July 5th
July 19th
I will be sending out an email a day or two prior to the event to confirm (in case of weather)... send me your emails if I do not have it already.

Also any feedback or questions are welcomed! Please let me know your thoughts and I really hope to have you join me in this unique experience.

Namaste,
Sammi

DATE: Saturday, July 5th
TIME: 10AM-1130AM
LOCATION: MacDonald Park - Medford, MA
COST: FREE!!! (donations to Underdog ResQ are welcomed)
MEETING GROUNDS: 945AM meet at MacDonald Parking lot behind the State Police Station (EMAIL ME if you don't know where this is)
BRING WITH YOU: yoga mat, sunscreen, towel, props (optional), and good energy

Please feel free to spread the word on this event. Invite all your friends and families to experience something truly unique. I hope to see you there and don't hesitate to email me with any questions!


No comments: