Saturday, June 16, 2007

Guess what... it's on!!!

Tomorrow is expected to be a nice day especially in the morning with temps in mid-80sF, so it looks like Mother Nature is on my side this weekend finally! So details for outdoor yoga are below -- e-mail me with any questions or concerns prior to class. Also, it would be helpful for me to know how many people will be in attendance if you could just leave a comment.

Location: MacDonald Park in Medford
Yoga Grounds: the crest of hill where the flag post is (those of you who have been attendance before know where it is, so feel free to show up there first and set-up)
Meeting Grounds (for those new to outdoor yoga): Parking lot of MacDonald Park (beside the State Police)
Meeting time: 9:50AM
Class begin time: 10:00AM
Duration: ~1 hr
Bring: yoga mat, sunscreen, water, a friend (optional), pets (optional), smiles (mandatory!)

Any suggestions for this Sunday's class are welcomed. Please leave them with your comments of attendance. Looking forward to seeing you all again!

After-yoga event (optional): If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or feedback about my yoga classes, I invite you to join me over coffee/tea/breakfast at Starbucks by Station Landing. During this time, I would be interested in getting to know you, what you think about the yoga classes, and just to meet new people. I hope you will join me... you can think about it and decide after tomorrow's class.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally! One of my friends and I are coming. We will see you there.

Susana

Unknown said...

See you there!

sammi said...

Today was a beautiful day for yoga outdoors! The sun was shining, the grass was green, the birds were chirping - what more can one ask for? The temperature outside was quite warm - I would say somewhere in the low 80s, so it perfect temp. to break a sweat!

Today's focus on was abdominals with the final 10 minutes of class doing just abdominal strength yoga poses. Personally, I tend to stay away from ab poses as they are my least favorite, but you all did fantastic! Although most yoga poses focus on core, today's class was much more focused on the abs through boat poses, several crunches, etc.

Again, we had a good crowd show up and I did not scare anyone away. :) Thank you for joining me today for a wonderful practice of yoga outdoors! As always, any feedback or suggestions for upcoming classes outdoors (with its limitations in mind) are welcomed! I look forward to seeing you all again.

Cheers!

Also, thanks for those who joined me for coffee afterwards. It was fun chatting and meeting new people. We should continue that with upcoming Sunday classes.