Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sunday (6/24) Yoga Outdoors ~ Tentative

As of 8AM Sunday morning, yoga is on!!! It's beautiful out, but a bit breezy, so make sure you bring something warm to cover-up in. See you all then! I'll be by the parking lot at 950A, but you are more than welcomed to set-up at the spot.

Cheers!


As of Saturday afternoon, according to weather.com, it is expected to be nice throughout Saturday which means dry grass for Sunday, but AM showers on Sunday.



With that said, yoga outdoors tomorrow is tentative depending upon how the day turns out tomorrow. My suggestion is to check this posting again tomorrow morning before you head out for yoga to ensure class will take place. Obviously, if it starts to pour at 9am, class will not take place. I hope this doesn't cause any inconveniences for you. Also, if you plan to attend, please leave a comment so that I am of of how many will be there. I will be taking suggestions for tomorrow's class, so bring them on! Details for tomorrow's event are below for those new to outdoor yoga. I hope to see you there!

Location: MacDonald Park in Medford
Yoga Grounds: the crest of hill where the flag post is (those of you who have been attendance before know where it is, so feel free to show up there first and set-up)
Meeting Grounds (for those new to outdoor yoga): Parking lot of MacDonald Park (beside the State Police)
Meeting time: 9:50AM
Class begin time: 10:00AM
Duration: ~1 hr
Bring: yoga mat, sunscreen, water, long-sleeve shirt (in case it gets chilly), a friend (optional), pets (optional), smiles (mandatory!)

See you then!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there!

Marissa

sammi said...

What a wonderful day yet again! Thanks for coming out for yoga and bringing friends! My objective for having these outdoor sessions is to share yoga, spread yoga, and meet new people, so I encourage you to share our practice with others!

Today's practice was focused on Sun Salutations, appreciating the sun while we're outdoors by doing several Surya Namaskars, and incorporating them into the entire practice. For some reason, I found today's practice quite challenging compared to other Sundays - perhaps it was being directly in the sun, or perhaps it was after a long, hard week of working out everyday - nevertheless, it was a lot of fun! I hope the acoustics this week was better than last Sunday.

Let me know what your thoughts are on today's practice, or anything in general!

Again, thanks for coming out and enjoying such a lovely day with me! I'll see you all soon!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

The sounds of nature background was wonderful.