Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sunday Outdoor Yoga/Get-together (7/15)

NOTE: As if you needed me to confirm, but class will take place today. It's quite warm out. Bring lots of water! See you then!

Hey there! Tomorrow is expected to be a nice day during the AM, but chance of precipitation in the PM (I am starting to sound very much like a meteorologist here...).

Class will presume outdoors tomorrow; however, I do urge that you check this website prior to showing up to ensure there is class. Also just take a look outside your windows, and if it's not raining or look like it's going to rain, chances are class will take place.

I hope to see you all then! Let me know prior to class if you'll be coming so I know how many to expect. Also, if you have suggestions for tomorrow's class, I invite you to offer them up.

Thanks and enjoy your day!!!

Details of location and meeting grounds and time are below...

1 comment:

sammi said...

Thanks all for coming out and joining me in yoga! It was absolutely gorgeous this morning with a nice, gently breeze.

Today, we focused on the core in twisting poses and abdominal work. With a larger group (11 people today), it can be difficult to project my voice with the wind breezing by, so if there are challenged in terms of acoustics outdoors, please let me know and move in closer next time.

As mentioned after class, there will be NO SUNDAY CLASS NEXT WEEK as I will be out of town. In the meantime, you can still continue your practice at home with the concepts, formats, and poses we have learned in class. So don't cancel out yoga just because I am not around. :) This outdoor class is meant to educate and empower you with the knowledge you need to create your own practice at home.

As always, any questions or concerns regarding today's practice, please let me know by sending me an e-mail.

It was great seeing you all again! Hope this was a great start to your week!