Saturday, July 7, 2007

Sunday Outdoor Yoga - Bikram Style (7/8)

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!

Tomorrow, outdoor yoga class is on, and the temperature is expected to be in the low-mid 90s, so class will be very much like a Bikram class (except we won't be restricted to 26 poses). So be sure to bring lots of icey-cold water, a towel for sweat, and SPF!

As usual, we will meet at 10A for yoga at the MacDonald Park. You can either meet me at the parking lot at 9:50A, OR set up at our yoga spot.

For further details, send me an e-mail or leave me a comment. Also, it would help me to know how many will be in attendance, so leave a comment or send me an e-mail. If there are any specific poses you want to work on or anatomical focus, let me know!

I look forward to seeing all of you again! :)
See you tomorrow!!!

No comments: